8 Benefits of Custom Logo Entrance Mats
Want to get your Personalised Century Pile Mat with your own company logo? Here are some more great benefits that custom logo mats have to offer your business.
- First impression for your customers. Make your entrance visually attractive with a warm, friendly, professional welcome.
- Creates a unique entrance. A personalised mat will make your entrance look distinctive, help reinforce your corporate identity and separates you from your competition!
- Easy advertising. Branded mats can be an excellent marketing tool; eye catching, makes a lasting impression, a very effective way to promote your company or even brands.
- Protects your floors. A mat can save your floors from being damaged by dirt, grit and dust; essentially saving you money!
- Absorbs moisture. Century Pile mats are very absorbent (30% more absorbent than other mats) and will prevent moisture from being tracked inside your building.
- Safety. Entrance mats are an excellent and effortless way to combat potential safety hazards and ultimately prevent slips and falls!
- Low maintenance and care. The Century Pile mats can be vacuumed, or just shake it outside, or a huge benefit is they are fully machine washable.
- Longevity. The Century Pile mat range is easily able to withstand high foot traffic areas, making it ideal for commercial entrances. They are a great investment, a very high-quality product with years of trouble-free service ahead.
We're also able to personalise the rubber Kleen Scrape Mat as well, which is ideal for outdoor entrances, food processing areas, kitchens, factories with oils and greases.
THE 4 EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR PERSONALISED MAT:
- Obtain a high-res logo/design and send size requirements through to email@example.com
- A quote & colour proof will be sent back through to you at no cost.
- Colour proof to be checked and signed prior to manufacture.
- Manufacture begins, 10 - 15 days lead time.
- Choose contrasting background and logo colours.
- Less is more! Don’t overload your entrance mat with too much info.
- We can colour match your logo to the closest colour in our standard 42 colour print range, or we can do a specific PMS colour match at an extra cost.
- Where is your mat going? We have different backings for hard floor or carpeted floors to prevent the mat sliding around. Cleated back for carpeted areas and smooth backed for hard floors.
- What size are you requiring? We can do custom sizes up with 1.5m wide x 4m long (cleated back) or 1.8m wide x 4m long (with smooth back).